1. The Mega Pro Embed CH340G / ATmega2560 board is based on the ATmega2560 microcontroller and the USB-UART adapter CH340. The board is compatible with Mega 2560.
2. The board has a compact form factor of 38X55mm and is an excellent solution for developing projects based on ATmega2560.
3. The Mega Pro Embed functionalities are identical to the Mega 2560. Even though it is an Embed board, it is solid stable as the Mega Board. It uses the original chip, and a 16 MHz high-quality quartz resonators is present on the board.
4. The board has a Micro USB connector that allows you to connect the microcontroller to the computer via the USB-UART adapter CH340(A driver installation may be required). Download drivers: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android.
5. The board can be powered directly through the Micro USB connector, or via the corresponding contact on the board (Vin). The used voltage regulator operates in a range of 6 to 9V DC.
6. The maximum output current upon 5V is around 800mA, while on the 3.3V it is about 800mA.
7. The voltage regulator allows to use up to 18V as an input value, however, we do not recommend exceeding the recommended values aforementioned, since this can lead to excessive heat and damage the device.
USB-TTL converter CH340
Power Out 5V-800mA
Power IN. 5V
Power IN. VIN/DC Jack 5V
Power Consumption 5V 220mA
Logic Level 5V
USB Micro USB
Clock Frequency 16MHz
Operating Supply Voltage 5V
Digital I/O 54
Analog I/O 16
Memory Size 256kb
Data RAM Type/Size 8Kb
Data ROM Type/Size 4Kb
Interface Type ISP
Operating temperature −40С°/+85С°
Length x Width 38×54mm