- Core processor: AVR
- 2.Core size: 8-bit
- 3.Speed: 20MHz
- 4.Connectivity : I²C, SPI, UART / USART
- 5.Peripheral: Undervoltage detection / reset, POR，PWM，WDT.
- I/O number: 23.
- 7.Program storage capacity: 32KB（16K x 16）
- 8.Program memory type: Flash memory.
- 9.EEPROM capacity: 1K x 8
- 10.RAM capacity: 2K x 8
- 11.Vcc/Vdd: 1.8 V ~ 5.5 V
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
The multifaceted tech and Robotics wheel for the race!
In this virtual Utopia, The Aaenics Community is assembling and connecting you to rest of the makers, innovators, inventors, tech and robotics geniuses, STEM enthusiast and many more tech resources accross the continent.
The revolution is here……
...Our Beta Target...
.....Our Beta Target.....
Get the best of quality but super affordable electonics, tech and robotics products from the Aaenics store.
Get the best of quality but super affordable electonics, tech and robotics products from the Aaenics store.
l293D Motor Driver
- Can be used to run Two DC motors with the same IC.
- Speed and Direction control is possible
- Motor voltage Vcc2 (Vs): 4.5V to 36V
- Maximum Peak motor current: 1.2A
- Maximum Continuous Motor Current: 600mA
- Supply Voltage to Vcc1(vss): 4.5V to 7V
- Transition time: 300ns (at 5Vand 24V)
- Automatic Thermal shutdown is available
- Available in 16-pin DIP, TSSOP, SOIC packages
Bluetooth audio receiver template kit
- The module features with stereo output built-in Bluetooth antenna .
- The power supply voltage is 5V. It can be used as common power amplifier and active speaker to increase Bluetooth connection function.
- PIN 7 output interface for spacing 2.54 through hole, 7PIN output interface for : + power, ground, left, right, mute, LED status indication, reserved port. Among them, the LED status port is connected with a 100 ohm resistor in series. The LED indicates that the Bluetooth is not connected and the flash is fast. After Bluetooth connection is successful, it is slow flashing.
- Board size : 24mm X 19mm X 3mm.
Operating voltage range : 4.1V~5V (not more than 5.1V, when using charger power supply, car charging power supply or DC-DC power supply, pay attention to the power supply voltage and ripple voltage, can string a diode
Mini submersible water pump
Description: Pump without power supply, power supply matched to the other, and water pump is a dc pumps, pump voltage 3 v, with DC3 – use 6 v power supply. (cannot be used directly with 220 v ac voltage)
- Material: engineering plastic
- DC Voltage: 2.5-6V
- Working current: 130-220mA
- Power: 0.4-1.5W
- Maximum lift: 40-110cm / 15.75″-43.4″
- Flow rate: 80-120L/H
- Outside diameter of water outlet: approx. 7.5mm / 0.3″
- Inside diameter of water outlet: approx. 4.7mm / 0.18″
- Diameter: approx. 24mm / 0.95″
- Length: approx. 45mm / 1.8″
- Height: approx. 33mm / 1.30″
- Wire length: about 15-20cm (red: ” + “, black(white): ” – “)
- Driving mode: brushless DC design, magnetic driving
- Continuous working life of 500 hours
CH340 USB to TTl converter module
CH340 module / USB switch TTL / USB transfer RS232 / exceed PL2303 / STC Downloader / 9 Brush board STC official download chip.
- Programming of Arduino Pro Mini with Automatic RESET through DTR pin
- Programming of Microcontrollers that can be programmed using serial boot loaders at 3.3V or 5.0V logic levels
- Burn write STC MCU,NXP MCU,renesas MCU,NEC MCU
- Data exchange between microcontroller and Desktop or Laptop Computers
- Connection with GPS Devices
- Connection with various external Phones, or modems, GSM Modules
- All other applications requiring USB/Serial/TTL interface.
- Router,HDD,ADSL,broad band modem firmware upgrade
- Cellphone,XBOX360,GPS serial communication,vehicle inspection and test, dvd flash and so on
- Simple UART communication,commonly used UART debugging tools in supper terminal
- USB signal transferred to TTL signal,may be used by electronic enthusiasts
- Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time
- 3.3V and 5V power supply interface,easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that need power.
- To support 3.3V LVCMOS or LVTTL levels insert Jumper between VCC and 3.3V
- To support 5V CMOS or TTL levels insert Jumper between VCC and 5V
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Macintosh OSX (v3.1)
- Linux 3.x.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Implements full v2.0 USB protocol
- On board status indicator lights for RX and TX and Power
- Supported Baudrates: 50,75,100,110,134.5,150,300,600,900,1200,1800,2400,3600,4800,9600,14400,19200,28800, 33600,38400, 56000,57600,76800,115200,128000,153600,230400,460800,921600,1500000,2000000
MG996R metal gear servo motor.
Net weight: 55g
Product tension: 9.4kg/cm(4.8v), 11kg/cm(6V)
Reaction speed: 0.17 SEC /60degree(4.8v) 0.14 SEC /60degree(6v)
Operating voltage: 4.8-7.2v
Operating temperature: 0℃-55℃
Gear type: metal gear
Dead zone: 5us (microsecond)
Model Number: MG996
Product Name: MG996 servo motor
Condition: 100% new
PN532 NFC RFID module
- Gilt PCB and Small dimension and easy to embed into your project
- Support I2C.SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), Change between those modes
- Support RFID reading and writing
- SupportP2P communication with peers
- Support NFC with Android phone
- Typical Operating Distance have been updated to 5cm~7cm reading distance
- Work in NFC Mode or RFID reader/writer Mode
- RFID reader/writer supports:
- ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Plug and play, for compatible
- Built in PCB Antenna, with 4cm~6cm communication distance
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Work as RFID reader/writer
- Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
- Exchange data with other NFC devices such as smartphone
LA4440 2-Channel Stereo Amplifier
- Built in two channels to use as Mono and Stereo
- Dual mode 6W x 2 and Bridge mode 19W
- 46 dB Ripple rejection
- 18V Max. Power handling and 12V typical
- Good channel separation and low distortion
- Built in Audio Muting function and Pin-to-Pin protection
- Surge protection circuitry
Product performance description
Arduino Mega 2560
Microcontroller:ATmega2560 Operating Voltage:5V Input Voltage(recommended):7-12V Digital I/O Pins:54(of which 14 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins:16 DC Current per I/O Pin:40Ma Flash Memory:256KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader DC Current :3.3 V Pin 50 Ma SRAM:8 KB EEPROM:4KB Clock Speed:16MHz
ESP32-CAM Wifi BT Development Board With 0V2640 Camera Module
- Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module - Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors - Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS - Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM - Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC - Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash - Support for images WiFI upload -Support TF card - Support multiple sleep modes - Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS - Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode - Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network - Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA) The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-size camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system, measuring only 27*40.5*4.5mm, with deep sleep current and a minimum of 6mA. ESP-32CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications. ESP-32CAM is packaged in DIP and can be directly plugged into the backplane for quick production. It provides customers with a highly reliable connection method and is convenient for use in various IoT hardware terminals. Package Included: 1 x ESP32-CAM Module 1 x Camera Module OV2640
20×4 LCD Screen with I2C attached
Character LCD Display Module Blue Backlight.
- Condition: brand new
- Blue backlight
- Fully assembled and tested Serial LCD 20x4 Module
- Display Format: 20 Characters x 4 lines
- Supply voltage: 5V
- The module can be easily interfaced with a MCU
- The module is a low-power consumption character LCD Module with a built-in controller
- Size: approx. 9.8cm x 6cm x 1.2cm
Relay module with octocopular support – 5V, 12, 24
- The module uses genuine quality relay, normally open interfaces Maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A;
- Uses SMD optocoupler isolation, driving ability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA;
- The module Operating voltage: 5V 12V 24V ;
- The module can be high or low by a jumper setting trigger;
Arduino Nanov3 – ATMega328p
Features: CH340G Replace FT232RL Operating Voltage(logic level):5V 8 analog inputs ports:A0 ~ A7 14 Digital input / output ports:TX,RX,D2 ~ D13 6 PWM ports:D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11 1 pairs of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU Support USB download and Power Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply Support power supply by 9V battery Support ISP download
SCT013 Alternating Current Sensor for Arduino
The SCT013 Non-Invasive AC current sensor uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to measure the current flowing through a wire. The high currents being measured, is transformed into a proportionally lower current. With the help of a burden resistor, the current can be acurately measured by any microcontroller.
Characteristics:Core Material: Ferrit External Material: Plastic Input Current:0A-30A Opening Size:13 x 13mm Output Plug:3.5mm Dielectric Strength:6000V AC/1min Working Temperature:-25-70°C Cable Length:1.5m Anti-flaming rate:UL94-V0 Mechanical strength:>500(20°C)
ESP32 nodemcu Wifi development board
The ESP32 development board is based on the ESP8266 chip whip equips the development board with wifi capabilities. It is mostly used in IOT projects where the board can act in 3 wonderful modes.
- Station Mode(STA)
- Soft Access Point Mode(AP)
- Both Station and Access Point Modes at the same time
- NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- Inbuilt PCB antenna
- Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WI-FI
water level sensor
The water level sensor is used in many applications to detect water level in containers, rain gauges, water or fluid spillage and so on. The module is able to detect the prescence and level of water along its leght by measuring the the conductivity of the fluid. The output pin is analogue and hence can be caliberated to fit in any project you want to have it in.
Your ideas are worth sharing
From whence we commenced we thought we were alone. But no, it took a single idea, it took a single article, it took a single tutorial to rekindle the maker in others. We believe a single idea from you can enlighten another maker or be the solution to another ground breaking invention here in Africa. Join the community today because Iron sharpeneth Iron!Join the revolution today!Create a Post